6 Oct 2008

Farewell to a Crusader


This is a difficult day for me...
"winload.exe is missing or corrupt"
WTF? Vista should be BANNED from all computers ASAP...


But, thankfully, gOS came to the rescue, so here I am posting to you guys...

Today's post is... well strange. Over the past 2-3 weeks, which is the time that this blog is alive, I have commented on a number of people for their hatred & negative obsession about everything related to Google. Maybe they truly do hate the big G, or maybe (and I believe this is the case) they 'create' this hate because it just attracts more readers to their posts and articles, thus generating more revenue for them and their greedy bosses...

But while this kind of 'journalism' is fine for as long as everything around you is all roses, it is just not enough when the shit hits the fan...

Today, Nicholas Carlson (and 18 other people) of Valleywag, got fired. Nicholas was my favorite Crusader. Nearly all of his posts related to Google were dripping venom. It was almost like this guy was suffering from the worst kind of paranoia for the company... Everyone at Google was out to get him together with the rest of the free world!

While I honestly can't say that I will miss Nicholas' articles (quite the contrary...), I can't say I find pleasure in knowing someone (anyone) has lost his job. I can only hope and wish that Nicholas will soon manage to find another job, and cross my fingers that it won't have anything to do with Google.



On a more baloney-note, today was business as usual for Blodget, who once again pointed us all to the fact that Googles stock price is dropping NOT mainly because of a GLOBAL MARKET MELTDOWN, but because of well.... more important stuff... (!)


Oh, I almost forgot: he can't really understand (seriously, HIS own words: "Apple Stock Hammered...Why?" ) why is Apple's stock price falling like a rock too... Well, I sure as hell can understand his frustration...


DUDE, BEING GREEDY IS ONE THING...
PLAYING (?) DUMB IS ANOTHER! MAKE A CHOICE...

No comments: